The website and mobile apps located at skillar.io
The Information We Collect About You
You aren't required to register with us in order to use the Services. When you do use Services, we collect certain information from your usage and/or your device: Information We Collect Directly From You
We do not require you to register or submit your contact information. However, if you contact us, we will collect your contact information and any information you submit in your message to us; if you request to receive emails and other communications from us, we will collect your name and content details. Your Device Information.
When use the App and related Services, we will ask you to give us access to the following information from your device:
Information We Collect Automatically.
- Location Information. With your permission, we ask for access to your device's location information to provide our location service while you are using the App. The App and related Services will not work without your location information.
- Camera and camera roll. With your permission, we will access your mobile device's camera to provide our augmented reality services and to enable you to take photos and videos through the App.
We automatically collect information about your use of the Services through both the Site and the App, including the links you click; your activities in the App and on the Site; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site; mobile device operating system type; activities within the App; date and time stamps; and IP address, device or application ID, and other identifiers.
How We Use Your Information. We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to send you promotional and informational communications, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services, develop additional products and services, respond to user desires and preferences, and for and analytical purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
We may share the information we collect as follows:
Tracking of Usage Information.
- Our Affiliates and Subsidiaries. Their use and disclosure of your information is subject to this Policy.
- Our Service Providers. Third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf may access or receive user information from us in order to provide services to or on our behalf.
- Related to Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if all or a portion of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may also disclose user information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes
We and our third party service providers use different tools to automatically collect and to analyze usage and related information; on our site we may collect information using cookies and pixel tags, for example. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. The help or settings section of most browsers will tell you how to manage and disable cookies. Other tools may include pixels, third party analytics tools, log files, and app platform tools, though the tools used and the information we collect varies between the App and Site. Third Party Analytics
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics
Our App will automatically store small bits of information on your device's hard drive about your use of the App and your preferences ("Cached Information"). We use Cached Information to enhance your experience on our App. Do-Not-Track.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser "do-not-track" requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed herein (e.g., by disabling cookies or deleting the App). Third-Party Links.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the practices of such third party websites. Security of My Personal Information.
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. You are not permitted to use the Services if you do not meet the minimum age requirement applicable to our Services in your jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in certain jurisdictions), we will take steps to delete such information from our records as soon as possible and terminate the child's account until we receive verifiable parental consent. Contact Us.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site and App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site and App.